||with her grandparents John and Mary Turner in 1841 and 1851. She was listed as Ellen "Rivers" granddaughter. I believe she was the child of one of John's unwed daughters. There is no baptism record in Caversham for her. |
- There was an Ellen Rivers born to George and Rebecca in Caversham in 1839 but she lived with her parents in 1851 in Hampshire.
||15 Oct 1840
||Caversham, Oxfordshire 
||24 Jul 1851
||Caversham, Oxfordshire [2, 3, 4]
|Cause: of consumption |
||Turner Collins Genealogy
||16 Jul 2010 |
- [S305] PR OFHS Transcripts CD-ROM, Caversham; 139.
- [S305] PR OFHS Transcripts CD-ROM, Caversham1.pdf; 455.
- [S219] Death Index, England & Wales 1837-1915, Ellen Louisa Turner; 1851; Jul-Aug-Sep; Henley; 16; 48.
- [S223] Vital Record, Certified Copy, England, Death; 1851; Ellen Louisa Turner; Henley Bucks; Author.
This site powered by ©, v. 184.108.40.206, written by Darrin Lythgoe 2001-2013.
Comments are closed.