||11 Feb 1781
||St Aldates, Oxford, Oxfordshire [1, 2]
- The Collcutts of Oxford appear to have been quite wealthy, either through inheritence from some old familial gentry or through trade. They were landowners and several Collcutts matriculated at Oxford University in the 17th and 18th centuries.
||Feb 1827 
||St Aldates, Oxford, Oxfordshire
|living alone on own means |
||St Aldates, Oxford, Oxfordshire [4, 5]
|with her son Edward, widowed before the age of 39, and his family |
||Oxford, Oxfordshire 
||Turner Collins Genealogy
||31 Jul 2011 |
||James Collcutt, b. CA 1751, d. 28 Dec 1802, St Aldates, Oxford, Oxfordshire |
||Mary Eaton, b. 14 Sep 1751, St Aldates, Oxford, Oxfordshire , d. 2 Jul 1828, St Aldates, Oxford, Oxfordshire |
||2 May 1773
||John Collins, b. 25 Jun 1786, St Martin, Oxford, Oxfordshire , d. Between 1827 and 1841 |
||15 May 1806
||St Aldates, Oxford, Oxfordshire [1, 7]
- Witnesses were her sister Mary and Mary's husband James Giles. Sarah gave birth to their first child three months later, although they waited over a year to have him baptized. They had three more children together, although their only daughter died shortly after her first birthday.
| ||1. James William Collins, b. 4 Aug 1806, St Aldates, Oxford, Oxfordshire , d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||2. Charles Collins, b. 20 Jan 1808, Bladon, Oxfordshire , d. Dec 1892, Irchester, Northamptonshire |
| ||3. Emma Collins, b. 20 Aug 1809, Bladon, Oxfordshire , d. 31 Oct 1810, St Aldates, Oxford, Oxfordshire |
| ||4. Edward Collins, b. 18 May 1811, St Aldates, Oxford, Oxfordshire , d. Yes, date unknown|
- [S278] *Rootschat Forum PR lookup, Oxfordshire Lookup Requests; Marriage lookup John Collins; 14 Feb 2010; http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=437620.new#new; 14 February 2010.
- [S295] PR Oxon: Oxford City Transcripts Vol 1, OX_STA.pdf; 55.
- [S283] Docs: Oxfordshire Wills & Related Documents, http://wills.oxfordshirefhs.org.uk/az/wtext/calcott_052.html; viewed online; 14 February 2010; TNA no. PROB11/1721 ; Will of John Collcut of Horsepath (1826).
- [S196] 1851 UK Census, St Aldates, Oxon; Piece: 1728; Folio: 170; Page: 12; GSU roll: 193637; 6b; Collins; 50.
- [S209] 1841 UK Census, St Aldate Oxon; Piece 891; Book: 1; Folio: 6; Page: 21; Line: 14; GSU roll: 474577; 4; Collins.
- [S219] Death Index, England & Wales 1837-1915, Sarah Collins; 1855; Oct-Nov-Dec; Oxford; 4a; 328.
- [S295] PR Oxon: Oxford City Transcripts Vol 1, OX_STA.pdf; 489.
This site powered by ©, v. 22.214.171.124, written by Darrin Lythgoe 2001-2013.
Comments are closed.