||19 Jan 1673
||Winslow, Buckinghamshire 
Brasenose College, Oxford University
- Matriculation: entry 13 Dec 1689.
||suffered loss from "sudden and lamentable fire"  |
with a BA and received a MA in 1698
||North Marston, Buckinghamshire 
||29 Aug 1742
||North Marston, Buckinghamshire [3, 4]
||Turner Collins Genealogy
||25 Mar 2010 |
||Richard PURCHAS, d. 28 May 1715, North Marston, Buckinghamshire |
||Ruth, d. 22 Nov 1720, North Marston, Buckinghamshire |
- [S278] *Rootschat Forum PR lookup, Common Room; Paula Too's Scavenger Hunt - Everyone Welcome to Join In; July 2008; http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php/topic,315482.15.html; 22 March 2010.
- [S329] Genuki Website, viewed online; 22 March 2010; Rectors, Vicars and Curates of the Parish Church of St Mary, North Marston.
- [S246] PR North Marston Burial Transcipts, 18.
- [S334] Gentlemen's Magazine, digitized, Volume 50, part 2; from July to December, 1820; digitized; Sylvanus Urban; Account of North Marston Church Bucks; http://books.google.com; viewed online; 26 March 2010; page 582.
This site powered by ©, v. 184.108.40.206, written by Darrin Lythgoe 2001-2013.
Comments are closed.