||9 Mar 1737
||North Marston, Buckinghamshire [1, 2]
||9 Oct 1799
||North Marston, Buckinghamshire [3, 4]
- In the Name of God, Amen. I John Denchfield of Northmarston in the County of Bucks, Dairyman, being weak in Body but of sound & perfect Memory and Understanding, blessed be God therefor do make and declare this my last Will and Testament in manner as followest (that is to say) Principally and first of all I commend my Soul into the hands of Almighty God, and my Body to the Earth in hopes of a blessed Resurrection: and as to my little Worldly Estate I dispose of the Same as follows (that is to say) I Give and devise unto my Son John Denchfield his Heirs and Assigns for ever All that my New Inclosed Piece of Ground lying in the Parish of Northmarston aforesaid which was Allotted unto my late Father John Denchfield in lieu of a Half Yard Land then lying dispersedly in the Open and Common Fields of Northmarston aforesaid The Estate of Francis Lewis lying on the eastward part thereof and that of Mr. Eaton on the westward part thereof Together with all Rights Members and Appurtenances thereunto belonging Paying thereout unto my Son Richard Denchfield the sum of One hundred Pounds of lawful Money of Great Britain at his Age of Twenty one Years in case he so long shall live. I Give and devise also unto my said Son Richard Denchfield his Heirs and Assigns for ever All that my Messuage or Tenement situate near the Church in Northmarston aforesaid now in the occupation of William Buckingham; Also All that my Messuage or Tenement and Close or Closes adjoining and belonging situate and being in Northmarston aforesaid which I lately purchased of Mr. James Burnham of Winslow. Together with all Rights Members and Appurtenances to them respectively belonging. I Give and bequeath to each of my four Daughters, Namely Elizabeth, Jane, Sarah and Susannah Denchfield the sum of fifty Pounds apiece of lawful Money of Great Britain at their respective ages of twenty one Years provided they respectively so long shall live. I give to my Grandson John Chantrel the sum of ten pounds at his age of Twenty one years. All the rest and residue of my Goods and Chattels and Personal Estate of what nature and kindsoever I give and bequeath equally between my well beloved Wife Mary and my said Son John Denchfield, whom I likewise make and appoint joint Executors of this my last Will and Testament. In Witness whereof I have hereunto set my hand and seal the ninth day of October in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Ninety nine. (1799)
||dairyman  |
||yeoman, like his father [3, 5, 6] |
||3 Nov 1799
||North Marston, Buckinghamshire 
||Turner Collins Genealogy
||4 Sep 2010 |
||John DENCHFIELD, b. CA 1714–1716, North Marston, Buckinghamshire , d. 26 Aug 1788, North Marston, Buckinghamshire |
||Elizabeth BREWER, b. 11 Mar 1716, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire , d. 14 May 1759, North Marston, Buckinghamshire |
||6 Jan 1736
||North Marston, Buckinghamshire
||Mary GURNEY, b. 27 Jun 1742, North Marston, Buckinghamshire , d. 9 Sep 1817, Bursthorn, Buckinghamshire |
||8 Oct 1761
||North Marston, Buckinghamshire 
| ||1. Elizabeth DENCHFIELD, b. 21 Jun 1762, North Marston, Buckinghamshire , d. 22 May 1815, Bursthorn, Buckinghamshire |
| ||2. Mary DENCHFIELD, b. 19 Aug 1764, North Marston, Buckinghamshire , d. Bef 1799|
| ||3. John DENCHFIELD, b. 2 Oct 1766, North Marston, Buckinghamshire , d. 18 Nov 1842, Burston, Buckinghamshire |
| ||4. Ann DENCHFIELD, b. 26 May 1769, North Marston, Buckinghamshire , d. 14 Jul 1770, North Marston, Buckinghamshire |
| ||5. Jane DENCHFIELD, b. 13 May 1771, North Marston, Buckinghamshire , d. 1804, Quainton, Buckinghamshire |
| ||6. Ann DENCHFIELD, b. 1 May 1773, North Marston, Buckinghamshire , d. 16 Feb 1829, North Marston, Buckinghamshire |
| ||7. Sarah DENCHFIELD, b. 2 Aug 1776, North Marston, Buckinghamshire , d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||8. Susannah DENCHFIELD, b. 7 Sep 1778, North Marston, Buckinghamshire , d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||9. Hannah DENCHFIELD, b. 18 Sep 1780, North Marston, Buckinghamshire , d. 16 Jun 1795, North Marston, Buckinghamshire |
| ||10. Richard DENCHFIELD, of Boycott, b. 7 Jan 1783, North Marston, Buckinghamshire , d. Feb 1853, Boycott |
- [S247] PR North Marston Baptism Transcipts, 24; John Denchfield.
- [S442] Bucks County parish register birth death searchs, Denchfield Births to 1838; 19 March 2010.
- [S330] TNA Archive, Bucks Small Accessions 601-900, Archival history: AR 37/78(L); D-X623/7 26 April 1800; viewed online; 22 March 2010; summary of the contents of the archive bundle "Deeds of Dudley Wood, Buckingham, 1655-1828 and Miscellaneous Probates, etc., 1765 - 1864 D-X623 [n.d.]"; Probate of the will, 9 October 1799, of John Denchfield of North Marston, dairyman .
- [S378] Will John Denchfield 1799.
- [S246] PR North Marston Burial Transcipts, 32; John Denchfield.
- [S318] 1794 Buckinghamshire Poll Index, viewed online; 16 March 2010; Denchfield.
- [S245] PR North Marston Marriage Transcipts, 19; John Denchfield & Mark Gurney.
This site powered by ©, v. 22.214.171.124, written by Darrin Lythgoe 2001-2013.
Comments are closed.