In no particular order–
- Which John Denchfield married Elizabeth Brewer on 6 January 1736 in North Marston, Buckinghamshire? Was is John, son of John Denchfield and Elizabeth Purchas, baptized in North Marston on 19 Dec 1716, or John, son of Richard and Anne Denchfield, baptized in North Marston on 5 September 1714?
- Was William Baker’s wife Ann Denchfield the daughter of John Denchfield and Mary Gurney? And if so, why did John leave her out of his will?
- William Turner married Anne Wells in Caversham, Oxfordshire, on 10 February 1748/49, but his origins are unknown. When was William born, and where did he come from?
- Where did Miss Sarah Collcutt (1750-1838), spinster from St Aldates Oxford, get all her money? Did she inherit from her mother Sarah, whose surname remains a mystery?
- Was Hannah Eden the mother of George Meadows, hairdresser in Winslow? If so, what is the explanation for the gap of five years between her marriage to Henry Meadows in Adderbury in 1817 and the birth of their first child in 1822?